Student Problem Resolution

If a student has a complaint about Caltech's compliance with academic program quality and accrediting standards that they believe warrants further attention after exhausting the steps outlined in the Student Resolution Process, they may contact WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), the academic accrediting body for Caltech, at

An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, website:, telephone: (916) 431-6959, fax: (916) 263-1897. Prospective students may contact WSCUC or the BPPE with complaints as well.