Institutional Learning Outcomes
The Institute aims for these educational outcomes:
• Graduates can analyze, synthesize, and communicate ideas.
• Graduates demonstrate integrity, personal and professional responsibility, and respect for others.
• Bachelor of Science graduates can identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems within and across science and engineering disciplines.
• Bachelor of Science graduates can apply their analytic skills to other areas of knowledge and understand issues important in our society.
• Master of Science graduates can apply advanced knowledge in a specialized area in preparation for their professional careers.
• Doctor of Philosophy graduates can independently identify, analyze, and solve fundamental research problems with breadth and depth.